Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Coffee Run

sare: one of the girls just came back with a dunkin donuts bag
NO I DIDNT WANT ANY THINK YOU

mo: i will kill her
you want me to?
do you?

sare: I'm only on MY PERIODS!!!!!!!

mo: because i fucking will
i will come over there on my honda scooter that i OWN

sare: it's. . . no. sigh. it's fine.

mo: and rip her gap t-shirt off her flat chest

sare: oh my . . .

mo: and rake her OWN fake nails across her malformed face

sare: now, now see here, that's . . that's awful kind of you but

mo: NOBODY disregards sarah and her periods
not on my friendship watch

sare: well, now, that's nice but don't you think that's going a little too far? i mean, it is just a coffee run . . .

mo: JUST A COFFEE RUN? next your going to say that its OK to not learn english when you move to america

sare: well, of course it's not ok, but you know, this girl maybe didn't realize . ..
oh jesus. she's. she's not breathing is she?

mo: i'm not finished

sare: Beky? Beky?

mo: hand me that stapler

sare: oh, jeez, ok.

mo: thinks she can walk by my sarah

sare: ok, well, um . . go easy.

mo: oh, little bitch probably didn't have to pay for her college education
mommy loves beky so much - mommy would never let anything happen to beky- well where's mommy now?

sare:
. . . .
I'm going to get some paper towelling
mop up some of this blood, and . .is this bile?
oh, michele.

mo: bile? not bad enough
i'll follow her into hell to rub her nose in this

sare:
>smiles<
>shakes head<
grab me a donut on the way down! Ha! Ah-hahaha!

mo: Oh ... I'll get you your donut

sare: Whoops!
>slips in blood<
>laughs harder!<

mo: are you ok?
i will kill her again!

sare: Oh you! You are out of control!
>laughs over credits<
>montage of you slaughtering the office<
>because they all have "her face"<

mo: HOW'S BEKY FEELING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW?

sare:
>canned laughter<
we'll be right back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines