Thursday, February 23, 2006

Franzetti, don't be a hero

mo: actually, i'd have said no fucking way
i would have dropped the f bomb
that's right! in a church

sare: day-um

mo: i'd be a loose cannon

sare: the commissioner is coming down on me! I've got the mayor calling! you've got to start doing things by the books!

mo: REGGIE! a woman's life is on the line and you're going to follow the books? What kind of candy ass are you. Be a Man for once in your life.

sare: I've got three days left until I RETIRE, and you're not going to screw that up!

mo: Don't worry, Reg - nothing will happen
it's just a stake out

sare: good, now this is a little unorthodox, but I've replaced your partner with a german shepard.

mo: Cripes! How's he gonna call in for help?

sare: He's a very smart, straight-laced dog. He knows morse code. You might learn something from him, Franzetti.

mo: all because of a lousy misdemeanor?
i call bull.shit.

sare: HAND IN YOUR BADGE, FRANZETTI.

mo: SARGE! Take my fucking badge, but don't think I'm off the case.

sare: Don't pull any of that vigilante bullshit in my district!

mo: Too late, Sarge, too late. The city has be neglecting this woman for the past 3 months, I'm not going to let her or her 3 year old son down.
I'm going to get that son of a bitch if it's the last thing i do

sare: ::bullet shatters window, hits sarge in the chest::
. . . this is bigger than us . . .franzetti . . .

mo: SARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!
::FALLS ON KNEES::
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines