Thursday, March 30, 2006

sare and mo prep to kill

sare: GET HIM!

mo: i'm ready to move FORWARD with that plan

sare: as in, ATTACK!

mo: is this a secure channel?

sare: duffy duffy springboard

mo: seth moore has a nose hair

sare: alright
we are free to talk, comrade
for unlimited minutes!
aahhahahah

mo: the plan is simple
the execution is key

sare: two words:
GET HIM!

mo: * packs up revolver *

sare: >slaps self in face to get 'pumped'<

mo: * pulls thigh highs up under mini *

sare: >kisses saint medals<
>crosses self<

mo: * selects Midnight Murder from lipstick box on top of dresser *

sare: >puts on rocking tunes<
>adjusts gauntlets<
>finds gauntlets unecessary<
>and, let's face it, a little gay<
>i mean, this isn't the ren faire<
>gauntlets made sense in the time of swords when forearms were more of a target<
>it was a more elegant time<
>fuck it, I'm wearing the gauntlets<

mo: * its more seedy than res times i think *

sare: >this is what I'm saying<

mo: * its more 70's *

sare: >they'll be under my trenchcoat<

mo: * like you know um, the french connection? *

sare: >I just don't want him to judge me<
>right before I END HIS LIFE<

mo: * our mission is to kill him - he's going to judge you *

sare: >you're right<
>I'm wearing the gauntlets<
>AND the tabbard<

mo: * that's fine! i'm wearing thigh highs for goodness sake *

sare: >yeah, but you make them work<

mo: * if i could, i'd also just be in my shirtsleeves but i think this long jacket adds flair *

sare: >very matrix<
>you really pull yourself together<

mo: * thank you! that's so nice! *
* you look, for the record, very avante guard *

sare: >you think? I think I look too brutish<

mo: * no! you look very military in the best sense *

sare: >ok. thanks<
>let's kill this guy<

mo: * breaks heel on curb *

sare: That's a shame.

mo: I need a scotch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ladies. i would hire you to kill anytime.
in fact, i've been using you to kill time all day.

March 31, 2006 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines