Monday, March 27, 2006

sare and mo tell griggs to suck it.

me: suck it, griggs
mo: guy thinks he can infiltrate
a VERY select blog
me: fer rizz
mo: Hi! Rory Albanese!
me: HI!
what?
mo: just put in anyones name!
Hi! Kate Spencer!
i have no idea
me: Hello Erin Barnes!
mo: Hello, Gina Campanoli!
me: Hello Randolph Mantooth!
mo: Hello Maurice Sandwichici
me: Hola, Maria Concheta Alonzo!
No hello for you, Chris Griggs.
mo: Konichiwa, Masaki Takahashi!
me: Aloha Wanawnanana Pikupua
mo: Goede Dag, Hamlet VonBapenspire
me: SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUT! Jimmyjoejimbob!
mo: nooooooo hey ho for the man known as chris griggs
me: Hey chris griggs, did you notice?
did you see?
No love.
mo: its ok though! you still have memphis
maybe walking on beale street will kick your blues away
or give you a new kind
me: No love here, no mentions of your name
are you reading this, Chris Griggs?
Please tell me you are reading this, Chris Griggs!
mo: chris griggs
me: CHRIS GRIGGS
mo: i can't live if you aren't!
PLEASE TELL US YOU ARE READING US!
me: CHRIS GRIGGS!
CHRIS GRIGGS!
mo: sare! what if he doesn't read this?
me: omg
don't even say it
don't even think it
CHRIS GRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGS
mo: IF I HAD A HAMMER, I'D HAMMER MY FACE OFF IF CHRIS GRIGGS DOESN'T READ THIS
me: omg.
omg.
chris.

griggs.
>exhale<

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This one is between mo and me. The others are between mo and sare. Did I write this? I don't remember doing it, yet now it all seems so real.

March 29, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I stopped by for Chris Griggs....but I stayed for Randolph Mantooth.

Swoon.

Sorry, Griggs. Wherever you are.

April 05, 2006 3:51 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I stopped by for Chris Griggs....but I stayed for Randolph Mantooth.

Swoon.

Sorry, Griggs. Wherever you are.

April 05, 2006 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines