Friday, March 31, 2006

sare & mo make sense

mo: like a polar bear must get in a very warm country
sure i don't make sense but do i have to?

sare: no
it's whatever you want it to mean
how you (personally) attch meaning to words and phrases

mo: i make them into grapes and pjs

sare: whatever the receptor (listener) and the actor(me=always an actor) can provoke new images in athenlsjk;dboixfaOEWsfn

mo: i sometimes fiddle with the dial that is my ear and tune into an amazing plastic pony of herbles

sare: yes!
but what you don't understand is that my personal interprtaiont of herbles is that of phonification

mo: when i phonificate on a hebble leaf of forgonage i become enraptured with the glow of the miffle in my bear glassware

sare: good! now, harass me sexually!

mo: Oh! well, of course ... are you from PA?

sare: I AM SO LOST! AND I LOVE IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines