Friday, March 31, 2006

Sare Goes On Vacation

sare: i'm eatin plaintain chips
my bos said something to me and i missed it

mo: eep

sare: i think she apologized for being curt with me

mo: she prolly said, have a good time, slut

sare: yes, in fact
and i will!
slut!

mo: lady is gonna slap ass and take names

sare: and eat hobnobs, muthatruckas

mo: eat hobnobs?
does that mean what I think it does?

sare: oh yes
SCOTTISH
SOCCER
HOOLIGAN
DOIN' IT!

mo: these are all so thrilling
i'm getting a bit tit-alated

sare: I won't be getting to a computer while I'm away, I'm afraid

mo: i BET you do!

sare: my hands will be occupied

mo: i mean i bet you WILL, you randy fox

sare: what's rogering? have I ever done it before?

mo: i BELIEVE its the butt secks

sare: what's the difference between doing it "roundly" and just regular?
oh!
then no, i haven't


sare: mmm. hobnobs.

mo: but eating them, sare?
does that mean DIGESTING?
will you go to these contries and become a canibal?

sare: "become"
?

mo: *DUN DUH DUUUUUUUUUUH*

sare: did i say plantains before?

mo: * pulls on collar *

sare: I meant man's brains!

mo: * starts stretching for a sprint *

sare: I almost said "man's taints" but that grossed me out.

mo: * VMTS *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines