Friday, February 24, 2006

Time to Kill the Prostitute

mo: I'd like to be a polish miner and I'd like you to be my baby daughter

sare: ok, cool. Let's do that one where we're alleycats complaining thatthe musical didn't get it right.

mo: Or we could be star gazers on the last night on earth

sare: Let's not do the one where I'm trying to buy cigarettes from you but I don't know which ones I want and so I rob you, but then it turns out I am either your mom or your husband we can't decide, and then we argue about it. Let's save that one for a special night.

mo: Isn't tonight that special night?

sare: you're right mo, you're always right.

>knowing smile<
>sips brandy<
>pets tiger<

mo: what's the ticker say today?

oh, sare! stock is up 100%

time to kill the prostitute

>shuffles over to gun rack<
>loads 45<
>opens closet door<
>shoots<
>shuffles back to the fire place<
>grabs brandy from top of fireplace<

sare: hhhmmm . . . Normally I'd say 'we have to get ready for the governor's ball, but there's no way we'll be invited now!

>throws head back, laughs<
>cuts off own side ponytail<
>throws hair into fire<
>tongue kisses tiger<

mo: Oh, you card! after all the dirt we have on the gov, we're shoe ins - now where did i put my garbanzo beans

sare: >pulls out can of bans in threatening manner<

I've been waiting for you to slip up!!!!!!

mo: OH, YEAH, FANCY PANTS?

>pulls out cork from bad wine<
>guzzles<
>eats twinkies and a bowl of peanut butter<

sare: Et tu? J'accuse!

>dresses up like a cowboy<
>buys a white castle franchise<

BLACKOUT

1 Comments:

Blogger kill secretary kill said...

me: we can pretend it's a radio show
Michele: i think it will and we'll 'teak' it
me: i'll teak you

February 24, 2006 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines