Thursday, March 02, 2006

WE ARE BREAKING UP WITH YOU, WORLD.

mo: Dear Fags.
sare: What up?
mo: We've decided you aren't worth it
sare: We totally already know you talk behind our backs
mo: Which frankly, sucks it!
sare: just so you know, we are crying as we type this
bc we are not heartless
mo: seriously, you are the heartless ones
always ignoring my friendster requests
mo: like when i said lets go see Cabin Boy together as a lark
and you thought, i meant it like ooh, good movie, so instead you didn't come
that sucked
sare: quite frankly i watch the news and don't take this the wrong way, but it's boring and depressing
mo: if just once, you read your history books, you'd know that you're repeating yourself - you kind of remind me of my mom.
sare: it's not like i was looking for a huge commitment from you, but i felt like i didn't even matter to you some times. sometimes and a lot!
mo: World, you meant yourself to me, but I'm not the girl I was when I first met you and I think you'd realize that if you took the time to NOTICE ME.
EVER
sare: and DON'T say that I can't do better than you bc that is just STUCK UP and IGNORANT
mo: and you know that whole cliche of its not you, its me? It does not apply to us
sare: BC IT SO IS YOU
sare: I am not paying you back for the trip to niagara on the lake because i paid for the car and also it was your idea to stay at such an expensive place!
mo: What do you even need to take a mini-break from?
You’re on an AXEL!
your path is totally set out for you
sare: You are permanently reclined, you know? I have to walk around in your gravity ALL THE TIME.
mo: SELFISH. SELFISH. SELFISH.
sare: I promised i wouldn't get angry writing this bc you are not worth it
sare: i hope for the best for you and i truly hope you get yourself STRAIGHTENED OUT
mo: until then, i shall be out of your hemisphere, looking for more than a couple of continents and wishing you well
sare: in summary, world, consider yourself DUMPED.
mo: WE ARE THE DUMPEES! FOR ONCE
mo: Love & Sparkles
sare: US.
mo: PS - please don't take this personally
sare: pps- Don’t try to log in to our email bc we have changed the PASSWORD and that is INVASIVE to our PRIVACY!!!!! (GROW UP.)

1 Comments:

Blogger kill secretary kill said...

sarah: that is my real name
also i cannot see outside so i have to take your woord for it that it is sluchy out
Chris: Why would you want to see the world? I thought you dumped it!
sarah: woord and sluchy
I just want to see how it's doing, ok? I still care!
Chris: By the way, it's snowing again!
little particley flakes!
sarah: thanks for letting me know. Don't tell the world I asked ok?
Chris: Too late!

March 02, 2006 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines