Monday, February 27, 2006

Old Wives and Cold Hair

mo: did it make your head cold?
sare: my scalp is a little cold
it wasn't until I took my hair out of the bun
now air is getting all up in there
mo: you know, you don't get sick from cold hair
i just want you to really know that
sare: well, if you have cold hair, then you get someone's germs on you, and then in you and then you get sick
I mena,
mean
I mena
mo: yes
sare: I am incapapble of typing that correctly
EVAR
EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
mo: but cold hair is not indicative of getting sick
I’m very focused right now on spreading the truth
so your inability to spell mean has not penetrated my concentration
sare: your up against a lot of ignorance
you are
you're
have i shaekn you yet?!?!?
mo: nope
sare: old wives tales 4life!
mo: germs spread through not washing your hands
not though having wet hair
fucking ignorant fucks
sare: you get pregnant by sitting on a toilet seat
rub a potato on your wart and bury it yalls!!!!!!
mo: SARE!
we've now got a mission!
sare: another one?
mo: this one is bigger than any!
we shall kill people who believe the myths!
sare: we can't kill them all!
if you kill one, ten take their place!
like when you pluck a hair.
mo: MYTH! now I have to kill you
sare: no!
wait, yes!
then i get to go to heaven!
that's a true place right?
mo: before me
yes
i believe that heaven is a real place
sare: or hell! ooooo boogety
mo: oh! no! someone may have to kill me now
sare: haa-haa
what goes around comes around
that's not a myth! It’s a saying
mo: * heavy sigh *
you're already dead sare - you can say whatever you want at this point
sare: DEAD MAN WALKING
that's not a myth its a movie
mo: written by a nun
sare: that is nunsense! (musical!)
mo: also written by a nun

1 Comments:

Blogger kill secretary kill said...

mo: that's so poignant
me: ser­i­ously, i'm gonna cry
mo: want a tissue?
me: here come the wa­ter­work­s!
oh shit!
crycrycry
mo: KITTEN!
nooooooooooooooooo
when you cry, an angel dies
me: i got all washed away in tears
MYTH!
NOW YOU DIE!
mo: i was already dead from believing in heaven!
i'm a ghost
but then again so are you
me: i'm so confused.
crycrycry
mo: MYTH
me: I myth you.

February 27, 2006 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines