Monday, May 08, 2006

sare and mo are famous

mo: i say, i say!
britney is pregnant again!
old news you say

sare: right?

mo: may be!
but i feel like discussing it with you

sare: that dude is so greasy

mo: she has gone straight to white trash
like nobodys business

sare: i know
i feel for her though
because she knows she cant sing
and she just wants to hang out and be in a dysfunctional relationship
and drink red bull and and cry like a normal girl
and SHE CANT

mo: she's not allowed
and frankly, i'd take it

sare: BECAUSE THE PLOPPPERAZO'S ALLOVER MY AYUSS ALL DAM DAY

mo: i would

sare: me too dude

mo: I MAYBE CRY ABOUT IT
ONCE IN AWHILE
BUT THEN
I'D GO
OH
YEAH!

sare: i'm gonna cry anyway

mo: I'M A LITTLE ASS STAR

sare: might as well be DAM ASS RICJH

mo: i will work it out with SOME NEW CLOTHES

sare: i will HAVE THE ABILITY TO BUY GROCERIES AND HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE too see me through the dark times

mo: YEAH!
i will put monies in my ing account
and watch it grow!

sare: and people take my pictures and i go MutherfuckinCHEESEbitch

mo: THANKS FOR MAKING MY MOVIE NUMBER ONE
now please stop stepping on my big ass humvee so i can go to malibu

sare: MY LIFE IS TOUGH!

mo: I HAVE GOT TO GET MY HAIRS COMBED!

sare: I CAN MAKE IT THOUGH WITH THE LOVE MY MY SPUERMODEL REALESTATE BROKER BOYFRIEND
I HAVE TO GET MY TOOESES INKED!

mo: OH! MY BOOBIES ARE A LITTLE SAGGY
PLEASE, MAURICE, MY SECRETARY / COUNCELOR CALL UP DR. FILLMEUP

sare: people love me so much i can barely stand it WOE IS MUTHERLOVEINME!

mo: * gets a call from entertainment weekly
* finds out they want me on cover
* huffs because I JUST HAD A BABY!
* loses 15 lbs in 24 hrs
SITS HALF NAKED ON THE COVER OF EW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines