Friday, April 21, 2006

sare and mo predict the g*d*am future already

sare: DEAR MGICK EIGHT BALL
WHYEVERYONE SOSOCRAZYY
?
mo: my source says no
sare: DEAR MARGIC EIGHTBALL
WHYY EVERYONE SO CRAZY ALL THE TIME
?
mo: without a doubt
sare: DEAR MARGIC EIGHT BALL
DO YU AVE CRUSHES ON EM?
ME?
mo: Reply hazy, try again
sare: YOU ARE MEANS!
mo: it is certain
sare: YOU GOT BUBBNLES IN YOUR BREAINS
mo: my sources say no
sare: OOOOOH! MAGIC EIGHTBALL YO UMAKE ME SO FRUSTRWATED IT IS CRAZY
OH WAIT
DISREGARD MY FIRST QUESTIN
WANT A SNAKC EIGHTBAL
mo: cannot predict now
sare: WELL YOU CAN T HAVE ONE YOU ARE A PLASCITC BALL AND YOU HAVE TO MAINTIN YOU RFIGURE!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mo: it is decidedly so
sare: SEEI AM RIGHT WHY I ASK YIOU ANYTHING
mo: yes definitely
sare: YOU DO HAVE A CRUSAH I KNEW YOU WOULD SLIPP UP
mo: don't count on it
sare: NOW YO UCHANGE YOUR MIND
YOU SO FIKLE
mo: without a doubt
sare: TELL ME ABOUT IT LOLOLOLOLOLOL
mo: better not tell you now
sare: OK I PU YOU AWAY HOW YOU LIKE THAT
mo: as i see it yes
sare: YOU GONNA MISS ME BC YOU HAVE A HUSGE CRUSH
mo: it is certain
sare: YOU LOVE ME I GET IT YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A BROEKN RECORD ABOU TITI
mo: my sources says no
sare: CUPBOARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mo: my sources says no
sare: SHUT U P IN THERE BALL!
mo: most likely

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines