Thursday, April 20, 2006

sare & mo find out who will save their soul

mo: do you know who is a bastard?
i'm going to tell you and you can disagree
but it's my bosscakes

sare: oh no

mo: oh no you aren't going to disagree?

sare: why would i deisagree
I'm not there!

mo: i dont know maybe a sweet bird came to you

sare: well jeez! i dunno
shucks

mo: a little bird DID?

sare: she told me to keep my trap shut if I "knew what was good for me"

mo: that's a tough bird!

sare: i'm a little shaken

mo: ah, sare. i can not tell you how sorry i be

sare: it's fine
it's fine

mo: no

sare: OHGOD
WAIT
the little bird is back

mo: what? what?

sare: and
she
she knows I talked

mo: desprate times call for desperate measures
don't think about it - just do it ... do the dance

sare: I ca . . .I can't

mo: sare?
it's.your.life.

sare: the bird

mo: i'll never get across town in time

sare: she's just staring at me
ok
here goes
>does a little bit of this<
>and then, cautiously, a little bit of that<

mo: * bom chitty bom bow *

sare: >then, mournfully, wiggles her tail<

mo: * base starts the beatting *

sare: but, i did it. i gotta keep
oh
it gets faster
>little bit of this<
>little bit of that<

mo: * musics building *

sare: wiggles tail<
>clapclapclapclap<

mo: * BOMCHITTYBOMBOW *

sare: >flapping arms!<
>making chkcy hands!<

mo: * WOOP WOOP *

sare: >arms become blur!<

mo: * SHE'S ON IT SHE'S ON IT *
* BIRDY DI-DI *
* WOOP WOOP *

sare: no da-da-da parts, where we link arms?
>COLLAPSES!<

mo: * bird dies on top *

sare: mo?

mo: yeah, sare?

sare: what were we talking about?

mo: I have no idea ... but I have a feeling we might just need a mai tai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines