Monday, July 28, 2008

sare & mo with extra killing sauce

sare: i hate people today too!
lets go on a punching spree!

mo: can we?
please!!!

sare: fuck yes
instead of fists we can use KNIVES

mo: how about this!
are you ready? just a slight adjustment
we make fists with knifes in each knuckle place

sare: like wolverfuckingine
yeha. we doing that.
also, we can crawl around under desks and give ankle papercuts.

mo: is it ok if that's all we do?
i don't want to go to jail

sare: well, i guess you're happy not getting your point across

mo: OH MY GOD SARAH
don't make me punch you
WITH MY KNUCKLE KNIFES
(when secretaries fight)

sare: >SHING<
oh its the worst.
when we turn on each other.
it's the saddest.

mo: pretty awful bad
because come on ! we are the theme song from growing pains

sare: PAIN.
is my middle
NAME
and it is
GROWING
also, i will go on a breaking chair spree
make them way too low
it will be comical, and annoying, and VERY BAD ON BACKS

mo: if i could just say to people exactly what i felt without a repricushion (wow, spelling how are you?) that's what my spree would be

sare: people would be getting it though.
like, "I'm sat on the floor practically. I should not be a dick anymore."
and then while they are down there you could say what you needed to say

mo: i always lower them because of the shortness of me - but i never remember to raise it
i'm a DOUCHE! WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE

sare: you are SCHOLLING
SCHOOLING
SCHOOLYD

mo: ME & JULIO DOWN BY THE SCHOOLYARD?

sare: THE SCHOOLYARD BY YOUR ANKLES, WHERE YOU HAS PAPERCUTS
ANKELCUTZ

mo: WATCH AS I CHASE MY TAIL!

sare: WHEE
I AM SORRY YOU ARE BUZY

mo: U KNOW WHAT I'M SORRY ABOUT
MYSELF
HA

sare: NEVAH BE SORRIES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines