Friday, May 09, 2008

sarie & mo dream of alaska

mo: oh then she shall not die!
instead you die for dreaming it
sorry

sare: oh noes!
every time!

mo: must.kill.

sare: but!

mo: i have a thurst

sare: but1
but one!

mo: bye bye, stinkbutt

sare: one world, one butt

mo: wanna a last meal?
a smoke?

sare: yes
no smoke

mo: a note to your mama

sare: tell her happy mothers day I'M IN JAIL!

mo: not jail silly
deeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaathhhhhhhhhh
oh and for my last meal - jot this down - i want this one pizza from sitka, ak

sare: interesting
not from John's?

mo: and this one burnt cream (creme brule) from this one place in seattle
no
and it may be just the memory of it?

sare: VERY INTERESTING

mo: but it was the best pizza i've ever had

sare: i had an ice cream sundae on wednesday
that? tasted so good.
when was the last time i had ice cream? LIKE FOREVER AGO
I AM IN THE JAIL OF NO SWEET DAIRY
WE ARE IN NYC
IT IS THE LAND OF BEST PIZZA I DONT KNOW ANYWHERE
EVAR
BUT I STILL HAS TO GO TO SITKA
I AM TALKING TO MYSELF

mo: NO I'M HERE AND I'M LIFTIN U UP TO ALASKA

sare: YOU KNOW WHO LIVES IN ALASKA?
UNMARRIED HUSBANDS!

mo: DO NOT DISREGARD THE MOOSE

sare: I WILL DISREGARD THEM

mo: SARAH

sare: I WILL DISREGARD THEM IN THEIR FACES

mo: OH NO SHE DINN

sare: THEY MADE ME MISS MY BIRTHDAY AND THEN LATE FOR WORK!

mo: settle down now
they're your friends!
they will take you both to work aaaaaaaaaaand birthday surprises

sare: BUT THEN YOU MURDERS ME SO WHO CARETH?
WHO DOTH CARETH!

mo: I CARE
THE MOOSE CARE

sare: oh nice.

mo: UR MOM? SHE CARE

sare: RAIGHT?
THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING MY NON-RHETORICAL QUESTION OF WHO CARETH!
BACK TO YOU IN THE STUDIO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines