Monday, March 13, 2006

No! Really!

mo: * sigh *
i ODN'T WANNA BE IN IT ANYWAY
f*cknuts
RIGHT!?!
F*CKEM

sare
: seriously
i hear its frustrating
it has to be

mo: frustrating? they deserve to die
what?
i don't REALLY mean that

sare: of course not

mo: you do though

sare: oh totally

mo: you want to mash their faces into fenses

sare: yes, or just casually mock their clothes until they feel awkward.

mo: casually, like, ooh, are gouchos really back how bizzare

sare: or do that thing where you say something really harsh, and they say "I'm kidding! Lighten up!"
People really suoild lighten up

mo: I know, like when you say to people with cancer - hey, how's it living with cancer, cancer head!
and then you say just kidding!
*twinkle

sare: it really ought to wipe it all away, right?
I mean, jeez, don't take it so hard gloomy gus!

mo: its not like everyones world is ending
SELFISH!

sare: but still, if the world was ending, how hard would it be to put a smile on your face??!?!?

mo: * screech *
you mean, if the whole world is ending?
my WORLD?

sare: YES.

mo: THEN NO HAPPY FACE!
i have to go and have loads of sex!

sare: TMI
LOL

mo: YOU'RE TMI! LOL

sare: LOLOLO
HAHAHAHAAH
The world ended.

mo: ROFLNWDP

sare: No, seriously. The world ended.

mo: then i guess i'm not rolling on floor laughing near window dog poop

sare: JUST KIDDING TE WORLD DIDN'T END JEEZLUWEEZ TAKE A JOKE AND A CHILL PILL PLEAS EAND THANK YOU

2 Comments:

Blogger DvDLvN said...

Hey! Short time reader, short time fan! I love the format except for the one thing I don't understand: the one thing I don't understand is... 'TMI'. When I read things I don't understand, I drink, so please explain!

March 14, 2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger kill secretary kill said...

* ahem *
* pushes up glasses *
TMI
* puffs out chest *
equals Too Much Information!
* trips up stairs *

March 14, 2006 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines