Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ooops!

mo: i think you're cute what do you think about that?

sare: i think i like you and I think i like that!
what's going on?
what am I missing?

mo: a finger! look down!

sare: Oh crap!'

mo: my hate slipped

sare: ?

mo: it cut your finger off

sare: oh come on guys, be careful!

mo: SORRY! my hate is so intense it slips up

sare: well, get a holster

mo: my holster got burned up by my seething anger!

sare: let me tell you this
maybe you need to stop by the ice cream store and pu t the hate in some frozen yogurt
just let is cool out a little bit
oh crap
you know it is hard to type liek this?

mo: it was an ACCIDENT!
you know how i get
maybe YOU should have been more careful!

sare: oh noes!
there it go again
mo re fi nger go e
t is i n t adv nt geo s of me t c ntin e t t lk o y u

mo: Maybe I should go get a coffee

sare: g d i a

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines