Tuesday, March 14, 2006

fight!

sare: my boss wanted to chichat

mo: what?
ghey!

sare: i know!
the gheyist!

mo: so, what did you guys talk about?

sare: the weather
my trip
her office is twenty feet away from the office she started in 15 years ago!

mo: that makes me so sad

sare: she bounced around all over!
but tended up back here!
she likes it
shes rich. she has great hair. i don't feel too bad for her

mo: but dig a little deeper
does she have to DYE HER HAIR?
does she GET HER NAILS DONE?

sare: I dont know!
i guess!

mo: does she EAT OUT A LOT?

sare: PROBABLY

mo: does she HAVE CABLE?

sare: I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO HER APARTMENT
EXCEPT SHE PROBABLY HAS A HOUSE

mo: does she OWN?

sare: I HAVENT TALKED TO HER ACCOUNTANTS

mo: does she MAKE FOOD WITH HER KITCHEN AID?

sare: LETS SAY YES TO MOST OF THESE QUESTIONS AND NO TO ABOUT 1% PERCENT WHAT IS YOUR POINT?
15%
http://my.statcounter.com/project/standard/magnify.php?ip_number=1456399316

mo: MY POINT IS sare !!!!!!!!! SHE PROBABLY HAS A GREAT LIFE
(it won't let me view what you want me to view)

sare: SHE IS A GOOD PERSON AND IS NICE TO ME
SO I HOPE HER LIFE IS P GOOD AT LEAST
(its from ksk
a french searched for us?)

mo: )a FRENCH!
oui oui)

sare: (c'est bon!)

mo: I HOPE HER LIFE IS VERY GOOD!
if you like her that is
JEEZ SARE! I'M NOT THE TOWN BULLY

sare: yesh she's alright

mo: what were they googling?

sare: the webaddress?

mo: oh that's really weird

sare: i guess?
yeah

mo: maybe when i was talking to someone in FRANCE on the PHONE i may have MENTIONED it

sare: maybe you just know everyone in the world
and you just need to BRAG ABOUT IT

mo: MAYBE ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD KNOW me ... did you ever stop to think about that?

sare: BRAGGART
WE ARE FIGHTING

mo: WE'RE NOT FIGHTING!

sare: YES
WE
ARE
TYVM.

mo: I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR oh
thank you very much too
that's so sweet

sare: you can use that.

mo: I may start
would you like a lollipop?

sare: NO BC WE ARE FIGHTING.

mo: WE ARE NOT

sare: YES WE ARE

mo: WHAT ARE WE FIGHTING ABOUT AGAIN?
BECAUSE I'M KNOWN AND LOVED BY THE WORLD?

sare: ABOUT HOW YOU ALWAYS WANT TO HAVE THE LAST WORD
OH YEAH!
AND
THAT
TOO!

mo: I WOULD LIKE TO NOT TYPE NOW SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE THE LAST WORD BUT THEN I WILL BE SILENT WHICH WILL MAKE YOU THINK THAT I'M POUTING

sare: I like when rachel said "don't welch on your promise." that is a funny word.
BUT WE ARE FIGHTING.
WE'RE JUST ABOUT done.

mo: the kids that they use in the welchs jelly commercials are always too precocious
I'M NOT FIGHTING AT ALL

sare: IT TAKES ONE

mo: CAN WE PLEASE JUST BE FRIENDS NOW?

sare: ok

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines