Wednesday, April 05, 2006

mo is in the bargaining

mo: listen, sare. i know you think you should be on this vacation but you should come back and i then, i shall give you my ipod with all of my musics on it. that's including all of my dolly parton and musical theater scores.

sare:

mo: hmmm ... maybe that wouldn't appeal to someone like you. someone who is so very needed here with me in nyc. i tell you what, i will instead give you my super secret lasso that no one else in the world knows about. this lasso doesn't JUST round up whatever is in your path, it also rounds up YOUR most secret desires ... its how i got stanny! and i was going to hold on to it so that i could get that stardom i was craving, but if you come back, then its yours.

sare:

mo: ok ok ok ok ok - that may have seemed like the big guns but! i also have other magical powers. i can make it so that you never have to do laundry again - with just a toss of my hair. that's yours. not my hair. i'm going to keep my hair. unless you want my hair too? you could have it. please come home. now, please. i miss you and i'm lonely and i don't have anyone to help destroy the world with and my work is not slacking. i'm on top of stuff. to the point that my boss has noticed and COMMENDED me on it. that's not good. SARE! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? would you like my dream catcher that i bought in shiprock, nm? it caught my very favorite dreams - its yours! including the dreams! you want my red sneakers? YOURS! you want my last box of thin mints? YOURS!

sare:

mo: * shuffles outside
* sits in park
* sobs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines