Friday, May 19, 2006

mo gets jury duty

sare: are you almost done?
oh!
congrats!
mo: nope
we won't hear until at least 2:15
hows solitare doing?
sare: i won
so then i quit

MY JOB!
mo: woo!
haaaaaaaaa
sare: TAKING IT ON THE ROAD MUTHERTRUCKERS
mo: did you check out my AMAZING pictures ?
that's right!
sare: YES
I LIKE YOUR FACE
mo: i'll be with you taking picutres
i'll be your documenturian!
hee
sare: I AM TOO PWERFUL WITH MY CARD PALYING SKILLS
I KILL WITH CARDS
mo: and i photolog it
sare: I WHIP THEM AT SOMEONE AND HIT YOUR JUGULAR
SORRY! I GOTTA KILL
IT'S IN MY BLOOD
mo: * snap * * snap *
sare: OHSHIT EVIDNCE
mo: that's me with my CAMERA FONE
sare: OH SNAP!
mo: they don't know WHOS did it
just WHOS deads
sare: UNTRACEABLEITY!
mo: no one will know who publishes on www.kittensandhatred.textamerica.com
sare: IT IS SECRECY AND LIES AND MAYBE WE DOCTORED THE PHOTOS
mo: OH! DEFS
sare: WHEN YOU GET CLOSE TO HE ANSWER . . . .
mo: oh, no they are on to us
sare: JACK OF CLUBS TO YOUR FACES~!
mo: i will expire in two min!
sare: AW CRAP
S
mo: you go forth AND KILL!
its in your bloods
don't worry about me
i won't tell them about you
just do your destiny!
sare: DESTINY NO GO TO JAIL
sare: DESTINY EATS A SDANDWWISH IN THE PARK
MAYBE DESTINY BECOMES A NOTARY
I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT
JACK OF SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADES
IN THE NECK
you've not there anymore, are you?
EXPIRED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines