Thursday, August 31, 2006

sare and mo celebrit-itemize

mo: why we wish people would stop picking on that guy who was a kid in the 6th sense by us
i'll go first
1) you guys picked on that home alone kid and then! he married too young
2) at least he's not going naked and raped in movies like the adorable Dakota

sare: oh shiver
3) you totally liked that movie

mo: 4) he's been so quiet and not all druggy really
- dui's NEVER count at least that's what my dad says

sare: 5) duis kind of count though

mo: 6) yeah. my dad is after all a drunk
(pop, if you're reading - totes no offense)

sare: 7)was he famous when he was a kid?

mo: 8) no but he was a drunk!
(again no offense pop)

sare: 9) sorry, i walked away. the coffee machine broke so now I have to prepare myself to hear grown men cry

mo: 10) that's worse than ANYTHING young'un haley joel has done to anyone ... i mean after the debalacle of pay it forward, he's been such a good boy ... except of course for the dui which i agree in retrospect isn't a good idea

sare: 11) i need to tell you, as much as I think this is a great topic, i've sort of started to stop caring about celebrities. not that you should start stopping

mo: 12) fair enough

sare: 13) please go on
14) I'm just like
15) i can't get it up for movie peoples like i usta could
16) are we in a fight?

mo: 17) i don't think so
18) the only celebrity that i'll ever fight over / for is of course russel crowe
19) because i love a bad boy

sare: 20) he's ok

mo: 21) i don't want to fight!

sare: 22) oh of course not!

mo: 23) then ok! we're agreed! one thing i know for certain, we both love steak

sare: 24) we both love kittens and puppins

mo: 25) and the sixth sense

sare: 26)Oh! and To Kill a Mockingbird

mo: 27) each other

sare: 28)oh totally

mo: 29) seriously
30) did you go away?

sare: 31) no, i was considering how ghey for you I was willing to go
32)cat link
33)so yeah

mo: 34) its boo! but why they gotta be making the words for the animals ... I may be alone on this but its wrong

sare: oh
35) I have no sound

mo: 36) i didn't think you did in fact i KNOW it because sometimes when i send you stuff you say i can't hear it and i say its ok its better with just visual ... you know i'm not sure i said that

sare: 37) I tend to think "oh, I will look whne I get home" and hten I get home and I check myspace and then take a nap and maybe have some mashed potatoes.

mo: 38) i don't answer my phone at home when i'm home because i hate phones because of being a secretary
39) this was relating to you but it might have felt like it came out of nowhere

sare: 40) i had a roomate who was a dishwasher and she never did her damn ass dishes
41) how many are we going up to?

mo: 42) someone here from the work place who is also a secretary said that she's tired of being too intelligent for the job ...
43) i guess 50?

sare: 44) oh.
45) ok
46) did i derail the conversation? I'm sorry.

mo: 47) i just wanted to say, do you have a blog or celebrity thing because this job takes tons of intelligence
48) no, i'm like a race car driver ... in some metaphorical way that will never be understood by man

sare: 49)I guess that's ok then.
50) 50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines