Wednesday, August 16, 2006

sare and mo talk to a celebrity

mo: EEP!
OH
i maybe?
will punch paltrow in the throat:
For Paltrow, parenting is "a total joy" — and a major time commitment.

"I do not know how single mothers have more than one child with no help," she tells the magazine. "It requires so much of my life, and I don't have to change sheets and clean toilets, you know."

sare: DEar Gwyneth
You're probably doing it wrong.

mo: Dear Gwyneth,
Remember that time you were really famous and dating Brad?
And you were just adored, etc?
Well, you had a child named Apple and I think for many, this was the straw ...
for me? It was you winning an oscar over Kate Blanchet, which I will give you was not your fault
the dress, however, was
Now, please don't come back to the limelight
love,
Mo

sare: Now that parenting is taking up all your non-housecleaning time and time and brainspace I'm glad you've decided to get back to acting in movies.
2-3 years raising kids is plenty.

mo: your mother so outclasses you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines