Tuesday, August 29, 2006

sare & mo r learnin' the facts of life

sare: would I make a good lesbian?

mo: no

sare: aw.
I know

mo: ha

sare: i just hate men so much

mo: yeah
i know kitten

sare: it doesn't make me like women anymore though
eh
worht a shot!
I was a lezbean for about 45 seconds

mo: they like you though!
and isn't that what its all about?
being able to REJECT?

sare: truetrue
reject lesbians?
lesbians love me

mo: just rejection in general!
get with the program!

sare: who have I ever rejected?

mo: GET WITH THE PROGRAM!
jeez sarie!

sare: YOU GET WITH THE PROGRAM

mo: i AMS!
i rejected plenty of stuffs

sare: YOU GET WITH IT

mo: for example?
I REJECT MOST BEANS!

sare: I LOVE BEANS

mo: GET WITH THE PROGRAM

sare: YOU GET WITH IT!

mo: I AMS

sare: I REJECT NOTHIGN
NOTIHGN 2 REJECTATHON

mo: SO MUCH TO REJECTATHON
I START WITH BEANS AND I MOVE TO HIP HUGGING JEANS

sare: I HAVE NOTHING TO REJECT
I FEELS BAD
2 REJECT THINGS

mo: YOU BORING
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
THAT ME SLEEPING

sare: jeremy piven is kind of tasty

mo: sweet bitch yes

sare: too bad I HATE ALL MEN

mo: HOWEVER REJECT HIM BECAUSE HE A LOHAN LOVAH
IE 40 YEAR OLD MAN SEARCHING FOR LOST TOYS INSIDE OF 21 YEAR OLD
oh. noes. that was nasties

sare: yeah, yer freaking me out
also, i don't thnk i have much of a chance with him

mo: YOU BORING
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
THAT ME TAKIN NAP TWOS

sare: I REJECT YOU DAM ASS SLEEP
YOU GO BED EARLY

mo: HAZAAAAAAH!
YOU REJECT SOMETHINGS

sare: yes
!

mo: i think we're all bigger peoples

sare: also, 118 dollar sweaters. i fI spent 118 dollars on a sweater I'd have to get married in tit
tit
tit
tit

mo: I would never reject your tits

sare: of course I AM NEVER GETTING MARRIED
SO NO SWEATER!

mo: WHAN WHAAAAAAAA

sare: NOW HOW DO YOU FEEL, THE GAP?

mo: that's supposed to be sound of oh brother
SARIE

sare: I REJECT!

mo: YOU R GONNA FIND UNSTUPID MANS
UNTIL THEN
REJECT !
!
!

sare: don't really want to
ha
that would be smart
sounds like me!
I reject your reality and substitute my own.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

i like your reality!

i am sorry my bloggerface is a man.

October 02, 2006 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines