Tuesday, June 13, 2006

sare & mo have a business plan

sare: i'm just writing on the internet a lot

mo: thats fun!
i love doing that
but then i saw that i'm almost the biggest freak on the board and realized that i should be killed
MURDERED
with a knife!
in my throat

sare: oh no

mo: (too far? not far enough says i)
MURDERED SARAH!
AND IT WOULD BE UP TO YOU TO FIND OUT WHO
OR ELSE I WOULD HAUNT YOU

sare: i'd want you to haunt me

mo: i'd have to
because i'd a) miss you
b) be afraid in which direction I'd be going
and c) MY KILLER WOULD STILL BE LOOSE

sare: yeah
so you could like, warn me
and also, you could come over whenever

mo: i could eat whatever i wanted

sare: like, who needs the n train, amirite?

mo: totesrite

sare: and, i just added sports night on my netflix

mo: fuck YES

sare: so you can come over and watch it

mo: i am gonna go get murdered to make this happen

sare: i would love it if you went through my house and threw stuff around so my landlord would totes give me a discount

mo: and applied make-up on your face when you sleep so you'd wake up and just leave

sare: oh neat
i never even thought of that feature

mo: because in the AFTERLIFE, i'd be really good with beauty application

sare: that would be a power
along with invisibility

mo: AND! i would totesfart in sticky situations that do not involve you

sare: i can think of some in which that would be really funny and beneficial to me socially
ghost
farts

mo: sarie!
did you do a call back ...
OR A GHOST?

sare: i didnt do a ghost

mo: right.
totesfart

sare: that will be the name of the german luggage company i am going to start

mo: totesfarten

sare: yes!
the name alone

mo: i will be your spokeswoman as soon as i am murdered

sare: cool
thank you

mo: i'm really looking forward to being murdered

sare: this is going to be great for us

mo: i'm going to have so much ice cream & beer

sare: totesfarten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines