Monday, March 13, 2006

Time to Pay the Bills!

mo: I realized what we need.

sare: ?

mo: SPONSORS!

sare: ok!
red bull!
Xanax!
Birth control!

mo: right now, i'm having a delicious DIET COKE!

sare: i got my tickets through ORBITZ IT WAS SO EASY 1-2-3

mo: I couldn't breath, my allergies were so bad, but then my office mate handed me claritin! Now breathing is a breeze

sare: I peed myself. Thank G*d I was wearing a SERENITY PAD

mo: In a preemptive strike against dying, I killed myself using Dream On!

sare: all this talk has gotten me thirsty, I'monna buy me a pair of tickets to FAILURE TO LAUNCH

mo: speaking of lunch, i did my search using google!

sare: I always go to walmart when I want to buy GUNS and BULLETS

mo: When rushing around looking for the higher power, I always chew Dentine Ice.

sare: I get bloodstains out of my clothes with TIDE WITH BLEACH. SO! Much! Bloodstain!

mo: When I meet with my narc, I always carry Max Factor cover-up! because you never know.

sare: Everytime I sell my body for cash down in AC, but then shank the john and rob him for all he's worht, and then make harassing phone calls to his wife until he pays me something in the low 6s, I dust on a little J,Lo Glow perfumed powder because his bitch of a wife doesn't deserve that money.

mo: Every since my mother left me and my 4 younger sisters with her father who periodically would leave her and her 4 younger sisters I've been praying for the authorities to take us away while eatting a Snickers Bar and listening to OutKast. Then again, maybe Grandpa will die and it will all be taken care of without the authorities.

sare: I'm so lonely. My way is Hanes Her Way.

mo: I can't wait to go to say Cherio! with some Cherrios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines