Tuesday, April 11, 2006

mo and sare sort of get new identities again.

sare: showalter is a great name
know what else is a great last name?
workman
and
newhouse
mo: sizemore
sare: i love those kinds of names
yes!
mo: if i had to choose my last name though, it'd be pumpkin
sare: seriously?
mo: kind of
sare: mine would be August
or!
mo: nice
sare: or!
Beane!
Beane is great
I LOVE NOUNS!
mo: now though, i want to change my first name to fit my last
sare: ok
mo: Canyon
Canyon doesn't work with pumpking
pumpking!
sare: Pmpking!
mo: Canyon Lowrey
sare: Iris
or Ivy pumpkin
mo: hmmm
that's nice
sare: Ivy F*cking Pumpkin
mo: indeedy
hero would also be an awesome middle name - ivy hero pumpkin
sare: now this is just getting silly.
mo: wouldn't you like to make people smile just by saying your name?
sare: i met a girl named panda.
she seemed embarrassed.
mo: she should not be!
i would just hug her
sare: yeah ,well.
mo: however, I would never do that to my child
like my friend pleasure
sare: yeah. all the hugging would get weird
of course,
i knew a guy named bob
and he seemed embarrassed a lot, too
mo: was his last name Kat?
too much?
sare: i didnt ask
he looked shady
mo: Maybe his name was bob white kat
and was so confused
i think that if i wanted to though, i could totally change my name
so, don't think i couldnt'
sare: people say that people who change their names are trying to create a new identity for themselves, like, a new image
because they are DISATISFIED WITH THEMSELVES
mo: MAYBE I AM DISATISFIED WITH MYSELF
sare: are you DISATISFIED with yourself, Ivy Pumpkin?
ARE YOU REALLY????????????
mo: it's ivy HERO pumpkin
sare: YOU ARE A SAMURAI!
YOU JUST WALKED UP A WALL!
mo: i have many songs written about my middle name!
sare: LIKE IN THAT MOVIE
SHAOLIN SOCCER!
mo: I DIDN'T SEE IT BECAUSE IVY HERO PUMPKIN DOESN'T HAVE TIME, SHE'S TOO BUSY SAVING KITTENS FROM DANGER
sare: MY ORIGINAL NAME IS BRITANY ASHLEY DEANDRA SUPERCRUSH
mo: WAIT! ALL MY SENSE OF YOU IS GONE
YOU AREN'T TRULY SARE?
sare: OF COURSE i AM!
NOW.
mo: WHAT DID YOU RUN FROM?


mo: IS THAT TOO PERSONAL? IT MAY BE
I'M SORRY BRIT - I MEAN, SARE
sare: RUNNING FROM MYSELF!
AND THIS GOLLD*MN*SS PRINTER
brb
works suck
s

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne Stesney said...

Not everyone changes their names because of self-dissatisfaction. Some change their names so no one will know they're Jewish.

Happy Passover!

PS: Michelle, I make my Mac N Cheese from the back of the Mueller's box.

April 12, 2006 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines