Thursday, April 13, 2006

mo & sare day in the life

mo: * wonders if i can convince sarah that i am talking to rob lowe
* shakes head knowingly

sare: wait, what?
really?

mo: * it worked
* high fives own self

sare: have you been outside?

mo: nope

sare: its 75

mo: what the?

sare: i know!

mo: seventy five!!!
rob lowe is really excited

sare: oh crap!
seriously?

mo: * high fives own self
Yep!


sare: you are so lucky!

mo: * kisses back of hand

sare: i bet he's eating at that mile long buffet yuo guys have there
god, i wish i had your job!

mo: Yep and he just put on the new shoes they handed out during breakfast
they're converse that say my name on them

sare: i haven't had new shoes in over a year!
that's true. aw, shit.

mo: that needs to change

sare: tell me more about how you get a dollar everytime you surf to a new non-work related website?

mo: well, they just upped it

sare: aw man!

mo: you get $1 and a massage

sare: So Jealous!!!!!!!

mo: WHILE YOU'RE VIEWING

sare: oh man
and Rob Lowe is there?

mo: Rob Lowe is the one giving me a massage
Hello!

sare: !!!!!!!

mo: (that was Rob Lowe)

sare: i might die!
he can see me type?

mo: * starts laughing so hard that vmt comes out of my nose

sare: does this font make me look fat?

mo: he can see you in the camera i have set up in your office

sare: oh!
hi!

mo: he says that he'd like to marry you after he finishes my massage

sare: Alright! That's it, I am offically dead from awesome!

mo: * nervously calls 911

sare: I'M GONNA BE CHAD LOWE'S SISTER IN LAW

mo: * looks around for fire putterouter

sare: HE BETTER GET HIS DAM ASS HANDS OFF OF YOU
SERIOUSLY
HE'S MY FIANCE
OH MICHELE!

mo: * runs into glass that encloses office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines