Tuesday, May 30, 2006

sare and mo celebrate someone noticing the new mail folders

sare: someone noticed the new mail folders!
*eye sparkle
mo: did you smile sweetly?
sare: to myself!
then i died
then I came back to life!
then i ate brains
bc i dont know feelings
mo: my mind glitters very soon
sare: about what!
mo: feelings being important
sare: oh shit, i eat them!
mo: yes!
sare: delicious
now you dead too!
mo: yes!
ooh! feelings ... whoa, whoa, whao feelings taste good

sare:
i wish everyone was an actor
SO THEY WOULD SPEAK THE FUCK UP
mo: OR SO YOU COULD EAT ALL THEIR EMOTIONS
sare: I CAN NOT HEAR YOU
NOW YOU DEAD TOO
LIKE THAT
mo: EMOTICONS IN YOUR MOUTH
sare:
I EAT IT

:o)
TAKE THAT CLOWNY FACE
YOU INSIDE MY BELLY NOW
mo: TURN THAT FROWN UPSIDE DOWN AND GET IN MY BELLY!
sare: @-'-----
ACK!
WHY YOU SO THORNY
SO BEAUTIFUL
SO THORNY!
mo: < < <( ) ( )> > > >
i ate you bra!
sare: (.Y.)
AND TH4E BOOBIES
yeah, i'll spell "the" with a 4
watch me!
mo: I SAY EAT IT!
EAT THAT SHIT IN YOUR MOUTH AND DONT WORRY ABOUT CALORIES
sare: i'm starting to get a little full
how to zombies do it?
mo: squirm
I don't know!
sare: you know what they do?
mo: * evil laugh
sare: they make a hole
mo: I OF COURSE KNOW
sare: and just pull some stuff out
mo: I'VE BEEN ZOMBIE SINCE 1929
sare: and make room
OOOOOH SHIT!!!!
no way
mo: I DIDN'T EAT YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
BUT NOW YOU KNOW
I EAT YOU
sare: i love you too
lets make zombie babies
mo: yay!
so sweet when they dribbles the blood.

sare: ok
now i'm grossed out
mo: haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
did i do that?
i grossed you out?
sare: yeah, and scene
mo: me!
i did?
yes!
* truly i'm excited!
sare: >shiver<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines