Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Mo tries for an apology but finds a guest poster instead.

mo: Hello, Ryan! I am writing to you today to again apologize to you for not coming - I have so much potato salad left over to show my good intentions that turned bad because of the shoot thing that I had to do on Sunday instead of Saturday.
Love,
Michele


Ryan: Dear Michele,
Your presence was greatly missed. We have sworn to redo the party for those that missed the event the first time. However, it may or may not be at our pad. Anyone willing to offer up their internet wired home and an amp with microphone can also have some karaoke goodness.
Love,
Ryan


mo: Dear Ryan,
I will bring the best potato salad that I have ever made in my life to the next place. I, unfortunately, don't know of internet wired home folks. On second thought, I probably do actually know those people ... makes me wonder now about everyone I know. Are they unclean like that? Eeew. I may not have an internet wired home, but I am going to be having a party with Stanny! in July and hope you can attend.
Love,
Mo


Ryan: Dear Michelle,
Keep on truckin.
Love,
Ryan


mo: Dear Ryan,
Who is this Michelle?
Love,
Michele


Ryan: Dear Meeshell,
Plan B is in effect. Neutralize the target.
Love,
Ryan


mo: Dear Ryan,
Meeshell is on the move. I, Voltare, am here to use my septergun to her symbolatic pore. There is one last action item before the distruction. Hope you're well.
V


Ryan: Dear V,
Please refrain from signing your memos V. That movie has cost our IT department days of work.
Ryan


mo: Dear Ryan,
* evil chuckle inserted here *
Good!
KISSES!
v


Ryan: Dear V,
LOL. keep up the good evil ork.
yes. ork
Ryan


mo: FOOL!
I TOLD YOU NEVER TO REFER TO ORK ON A MEMO!
YOU'VE RUINED THIS SCREEN!


Ryan: | > erase subroutine boot < |


mo: I'M MELTING


Ryan: | > file V deleted <|
Dear person with no identity,
You're fired.
Ryan


mo: Ryan,
I quit!


Ryan: Stranger,
The address you are trying to reach has moved with no forwarding address.
USPS


mo: USPS, OH, well, I soon shall take over somwhere else! as soon as my identity is re-revealed to me. A nobody with nowhere to be. I love soup.
x


Ryan: < dial tone >

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

me: I want to get in a fake fight with you
FAKE FIGHT
CHATTING WITH OTHER PEOPLE
AM I NOT FUNNY ENOUGH FOR YOU???
AM I NOT "COOL" ENOUGH?
mo: DUDE! CHILL IT OUT!
I HAD TO APOLOGIZEEEEEEEEE
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND NOTHINGS
me: I'M HAVING A HARD TIME TAKING 'ER EASY
fake fight. so fresh.
I AM THE ORIGINAL!
mo: YOU'RE MY FIRST, MY LAST, MY EVERYKILL
me: everykill wins
WINS!
FIGHT OVER!

May 30, 2006 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines