Friday, June 02, 2006

Sare & Mo Have a Show*

mo: i just wrote a long, angry email to my coworker. Telling him we should break off the affair, but then I deleted it!

sare: No you didn't! You sent it!

mo: Oh, did I! OK, I’ll just go back and delete now then.

sare: you just sent it to your ENTIRE CONTACTS LIST! Man, Mo! You’re a fucking idiot.

----------------------------

sare: I forgot to pick up my boss’s dry cleaning!

mo: Boy, he’s gonna be STEAMED.

sare: I know. He gets really mad, and I can’t afford to lose my job right now

mo: but, do you get it? “Steamed”.

sare: I know! He just yells and yells and he reminds me of my father and I could never make him happy, it’s like “oh I got this interview at this awesome place, “ and he’s like “what are you going to do answer the phones?” and it’s LIKE I CAN DO OTHER THINGS DAD.

mo: OK – Its OK … Um. Next up ...

----------------------------

sare: Mo, Can you believe that Jeremiah played a joke on us and set us up with 4 dates tonight instead of 2?

mo: Um, Sarie, the real joke here is us having dates.

----------------------------

* Thursdays in June (June 8, 15, 22nd (no 29th - we're gonna be at PIF that day), we're hosting a new show @ The Peoples Improv Theater for people to come and form teams and make the improv fun. It's at 11:00 PM and brother, its a blast. We should have told you yesterday but we were working out the quirks and the stuffs and now, we're ready for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe with Bloglines